individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
I Usually Put It in Capsules or in Tea
Opium
by Sup
Citation:   Sup. "I Usually Put It in Capsules or in Tea: An Experience with Opium (exp100168)". Erowid.org. Sep 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/100168

200 mg oral Opium

I have tried smoking raw opium many times, in many different ways. Even traditional opium pipes heated on fire etc. And I have only been dissapointed. IMO the best way to take raw opium is oral.

A dose of 200mg is the sweet spot. It will give a warm, cosy feeling. Nausea can be avoided by laying still. So I lie in a bed, put on chill music or a good movie and relax and have water and light food close by. If I need to throw up at some point its best not to fight it and just throw up. I will feel ALOT better after.

I usually put it in capsules or in tea. The tea seems to hit a little faster but not very much. It will hit in 30min to 1hour depending on quality and the effect will be full developed by 1hour 30min. It will last about 4 -5 hours, but the after effects will start for some time.

The day after I will be sleepy and feel heavy and prob very hungry. I have made sure I'm not doing anything the day after, at least the first couple of times. Until I knew how my body handles it.

200mg the first time could be very uncomfortable, only feeling sick and not good.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 100168
Published: Sep 18, 2018Views: 1,931
Opium (63) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)