Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Hyper Dimensional Ganesh Transfers Golden Wisdom
DMT
by tripppyman
Citation:   tripppyman. "Hyper Dimensional Ganesh Transfers Golden Wisdom: An Experience with DMT (exp100353)". Erowid.org. Jan 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/100353

35 mg smoked DMT

My best attempt at a quick rendering of what I remembered from my first DMT trip. I believe this would be the 'room' that people speak of some times. All of the individual shapes were constantly forming over themselves, displaying what they could do and the colors were no actual colors that I've ever seen before. The room shone with amazing light and there was a female 'being' camouflaged in with the surroundings who became apparent to me as details started to form around her face. I can only describe her appearance to be that of a structural, hyper dimensional Ganesh like form who was transferring golden and timeless wisdom to me. Herself and the room became one and slowly reached out to me on the right and left back and forth until it reached me & embraced me.

The rest is literally blanked from my vision, I can't remember. The only thing I can remember are flashes of the cosmos and galaxies being manipulated in 4 dimensions. I cannot wait to try this again very soon but I'm letting it call me back instead of pushing. I respect this substance more than anything in existence. LSD, shrooms, MDMA, DXM and AMT all pale in comparison.

All the love in the world to you.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100353
Published: Jan 24, 2018Views: 1,000
DMT (18) : Unknown Context (20), Entities / Beings (37), Mystical Experiences (9), First Times (2), General (1)