Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Weed of Visons
Cannabis
by S. Johnson
Citation:   S. Johnson. "Weed of Visons: An Experience with Cannabis (exp1004)". Erowid.org. Jul 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1004

smoked Cannabis (plant material)

It was a cool night. I was at home hanging with my friend. I took out my cuchhi pipe (a pipe given to me when I was fourteen by my Obi high priest) loaded it up and fired away. I closed my eye only to see a old world. I was in the my past. i saw things that carved me into how i am now. I saw a man dancing to the beat of the ketta drums. His head was wrapt in a red, white, and blue cloth. As the drummer played to movements of the sprits, the man dancing moved with more passion, more vigor, more life. 'Who is this man,' I asked myself. it was then i realized this man was me.

As I opened my eyes, I saw how that spritual dancer carved me into who I am today. I was traveling on the vission of my life. Now i understand why i think and process things the way i do. the joureny was teaching me how to look on things in different perspectives.

With this brief look in the mirror of my life, my journey took me on a mental trip of what is to come. i saw what i will succeed in, and i saw what i would have a hard time accomplisihing. the vision also showed me how to overcome the obstacles in my life in order to accomplish every thing i want and need.

the pipe of visions took me on a trip of my past, present, and future. i saw my tradition put me where i am now, and where i intend to go.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1004
Published: Jul 18, 2000Views: 61,167
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Mystical Experiences (9), Unknown Context (20)