More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Happy, Peaceful, Talkative & Aftereffects
MDMA
by Anon
Citation:   Anon. "Happy, Peaceful, Talkative & Aftereffects: An Experience with MDMA (exp100536)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/100536

0.5 tablets oral MDMA

Experience and After Effects

I was very nervous on my first experience of MDMA; my stomach was tight, my palms sweaty and I could feel my heart racing.

I took half a pill thinking that it contained 60 mg which was proven to be much more than that (I heard that one pill can include up to 300 mg). I was in a quite peaceful environment and everything felt great. It kicked in very slowly, and slowly it went.
Touching my skin or any other fabric felt great. I personally loved the pressure in my fingers. I felt happy, peaceful, talkative etc.

The next day I felt energetic, still very happy and quite relieved (‘’that was it? It was great!’’)

Only side effect- I bit my cheek from jaw clinging and now I can’t properly chew. Also, after 2 days, I noticed a physical exhaustion but nothing abnormal (just had a long long nap).

Today, day 5, I had a very sudden dizziness that blurred my visual field (as if stopping after spinning around myself for minutes). I do not imply correlation, just saying it may be the MDMA.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100536
Published: May 1, 2019Views: 455
MDMA (3) : Glowing Experiences (4), Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)