individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
SweeterSenses
Nitrous Oxide
by Scout
Citation:   Scout. "SweeterSenses: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp100634)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/100634

1 cart. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

BODY WEIGHT: 12 st

I ordered a case of chargers and a cracker online, and I am... Was saving them for a camping trip with friends.

I decided ten minutes ago to try one so I don't get any surprises on the afforementioned camping trip.

I fitted the balloon over the cracker loaded a charger and then came the woosh as the balloon was filled, I twisted the neck of the baloon and removed the lower half of the cracker.

After warming the aluminium I inhaled slowly and deeply from my metallic green baloon, I held my breath.

My body forced me to take in air so I did and the sound of my breath resonated in my head as if it were tin.These resonations became reverberations, which created a series of vibrations through my mind and body. I said wow... And heard wahwahwahwah, I touched the carpet with my fingertips and felt it at my wrists. Then it all stopped and I'm sat with a grin on my face and a feeling of contentedness I haven't felt in a long while.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100634
Published: Feb 6, 2018Views: 845
Nitrous Oxide (40) : Alone (16), First Times (2), General (1)