individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
A Walk to Remember
25B-NBOMe
by 2cfuture
Citation:   2cfuture. "A Walk to Remember: An Experience with 25B-NBOMe (exp100663)". Erowid.org. Sep 13, 2013. erowid.org/exp/100663

800 ug   25B-NBOMe (blotter / tab)

I have a fairly extensive background with various psychedelics, including LSD, 2C-B, MXE, salvia, DMT, and DXM. I had previously taken an equal dose and a dose of 500g separately, weeks before this experience.

The night started out fairly normally. I was having a beer when several friends and I decided to drop some 25B-NBOMe blotters that I happened to have left over. I had experienced the compound twice before, but it hadn't ever hit this quickly. I had to go inside to get comfortable...immediately. I was used to this, as the come up was very much like this before. I felt very sleepy and couldn't seem to decide what temperature I currently was. Nearly everyone else in the room was also tripping, but at a dose of 500g. They all seemed to think that I wasn't doing well, which made me feel worse. Eventually the negative effects went away. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I began to see most things in waves. It was as if heat waves were rising from every surface and they disturbed my vision.

It was so nice out that I decided a walk was in order; I had to get out and grasp reality a bit. By this time I had intense OEVs very reminiscent of 2C-B. All lights had beautiful trails, the night sky seemed so deep and perfect, and the grass seemed almost virtual. Something was strange about the walk: everything was perfectly silent. Normally I might find that sort of silence to be eerie at such a time, but instead it was picturesque. The rest of the night was filled with more walking, scatterbrained thoughts about humanity, and a promise to not waste my time with 25B or any other RCs again. I'm not bashing, but I just don't see the reward in these sorts of experiences.

Lessons Learned:

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100663
Published: Sep 13, 2013Views: 4,429
25B-NBOMe (564) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)