Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Very Uncomfortable
Kratom & Caffeine
by Mike
Citation:   Mike. "Very Uncomfortable: An Experience with Kratom & Caffeine (exp100718)". Erowid.org. Feb 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/100718

oral Kratom (ground / crushed)
    oral Caffeine (liquid)

I know that it hasn't very good taste, so I must mask it usually with juice, my favorite juice for kratom is Pomegranate, it covers the taste of kratom very well.

One day most probably I run out of juice so I used Coca Cola which I thought will be great for my need, as it turned out it wasn't. First of all it doesn't mix with Kratom very well. The kratom powder (two-three teaspoon) stays on the surface but that wasn't the problem. Upon consumption the effects were very different I felt like I was unable to think and all night I couldn't sleep not because I wasn't feeling sleepy but I had this strange state of mind that wasn't pleasant at all. I had all night my eyes closed but couldn't sleep at all next morning. I was feeling quite shit and I stayed like that until I puke, then I started feeling better.

I don't know what was the cause of this unusual experience, a chemical reaction of some of the chemicals of the kratom and coca colas ingredients I don't know but better to stay away from this combination.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 100718
Published: Feb 16, 2018Views: 1,394
Kratom (203) : Difficult Experiences (5), Preparation / Recipes (30), Alone (16)