responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
My Face Hurt From All the Smiling
LSD
by fej
Citation:   fej. "My Face Hurt From All the Smiling: An Experience with LSD (exp100793)". Erowid.org. Mar 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/100793

1 tablet oral LSD (pill / tablet)

My First Time

I had gotten the purple microdots from my friend Tommy who had taken them before and agreed to be my guide. At about 9 pm we dosed and then just chilled and listened to music as we waited. What happened next can only be described as full on hallucination of mind body and soul. Vision of pure fantasy, feelings of pleasure and joy and an awakening of my soul to the universe. These visions lasted for only three or four hours before I could tell that they were waning. 6 am was the greatest sunrise ever. All that day after my face hurt from all the smiling I had done the night before. Flashbacks lasted for many months but never eclipsed that first experience. There can only be a one first time and one should always use a guide.

Exp Year: 1970ExpID: 100793
Published: Mar 29, 2018Views: 770
LSD (2) : General (1), First Times (2), HPPD / Lasting Visuals (40), Unknown Context (20)