Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Good Visuals Difficult Body Trip
LSZ
by Cornball
Citation:   Cornball. "Good Visuals Difficult Body Trip: An Experience with LSZ (exp100873)". Erowid.org. Jul 28, 2013. erowid.org/exp/100873

300 ug oral LSZ (blotter / tab)
  T+ 1:30 300 ug oral LSZ (blotter / tab)

To start off, I feel honored to be one of the first to have taken this relatively new and novel ergoloid drug, (S,S)-(+) Lysergic Acid 2,4-Dimethylazetidide, aka Diazedine. I took 2 150ug blotters at 1300, which had no taste, and at +30 was feeling it a bit, light visuals at +45, body high at +90, which was tolerable, so 2 more 150ug blotters of LSZ were consumed. I began to sweat, and the body load was more than a similar dose of LSD. The trip was LSD-like in the visual area, but produced pronounced nausea. If I had to take it again, I would do less probably. Vomited approximately 8x, with moderate to extreme visuals, comparable to a similar dose of LSD. Returned to baseline after +8 hours, with some persistent nausea. I was excited to be one of the first to take this compound, it is not as forgiving as LSD or AL-LAD. A 300ug dose would have been much more comfortable, but this is the price we pay to learn more about these compounds, as they have only recently been available on the grey market. I feel blessed, tired and slightly foolish, although I do not regret going on this trip.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100873
Published: Jul 28, 2013Views: 13,108
LSZ (609) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Alone (16)