New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
The Miracle Drug
Nabilone & Methadone
by GingMan33
Citation:   GingMan33. "The Miracle Drug: An Experience with Nabilone & Methadone (exp100950)". Erowid.org. Mar 4, 2021. erowid.org/exp/100950

1 - 6 mg oral Nabilone (daily)
  3 - 40 mg oral Methadone (daily)
    smoked Cannabis (daily)

The miracle that can comes out of the little blue and white nabilone capsules are amazing. For the past couple of years I been dealing with opiate addiction mainly Oxycontin and Fentanyl, then graduated to methadone left me feeling the horrible symptoms of withdrawal. I got into the methadone program right away, but was still feeling pains, nausea, vomiting then I got the idea of getting synthetic cannabinoids prescribed since Gravol and Marijuana alone wasn't cutting it.

I went to the methadone clinic and proposed the idea of getting nabilone prescribed. At first he was hesitant to prescribe (yet he prescribe fentanyl patches with methadone) but taking a further look into my history I was in a bus accident creating a level C-5 fracture, my neck is still sore to this day, I was eligible.

I was prescribe 1 mg a day at first in September 2012. The first time I took it I was on 40 mg daily methadone and within 30 mins I started feeling like I was on Xanax but then that transitioned into a buzzing body high. My whole body was vibrating like a bumble bee for the first 24 hours at first it was difficult to sleep it was feeling like I was trying to sleep in a vibrating bed. It would start from my fingertips then progress all over my body I was not in pain nor was I was nausea.

Eventually they weren't working anymore at 1 mg so I asked to go up to 2 mg then 3 mg then 4 mg to 6 mg a day.
I asked to go up to 2 mg then 3 mg then 4 mg to 6 mg a day.
I felt absolutely amazing and baked at 3 mg a day but I have to smoke some white shark 3 times throughout the day to be content and not feeling like crap. I couldn't stay at 6 mg a day it was too much my eyes were redder than the devils dick. Also at 6 mg a day I threw up a couple times so I had to get the dosage lowered.

I been baked for almost a year straight next month and it hasn't lost its charm especially since I'm quitting methadone currently I'm at 3 mg, I was at 60 mg at one point and I'm never going back. Thank god for nabilone it really helped me.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 100950
Published: Mar 4, 2021Views: 1,091
Methadone (166), Nabilone (571) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47), Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3)