More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contributed $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
A Warning About Interactions
LSD, Aripiprazole, Lisdexamfetamine & Lamotrigine
by iwtato
Citation:   iwtato. "A Warning About Interactions: An Experience with LSD, Aripiprazole, Lisdexamfetamine & Lamotrigine (exp101294)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101294

oral Pharms - Aripiprazole (daily)
    oral Pharms - Lamotrigine (daily)
    oral Lisdexamfetamine (daily)
  3 hits oral LSD
  6 hits oral LSD

I am a very experienced psychonaut and have explored every psychoactive I can get my hands on. LSD is not a new drug to me. I explored it several times while I was in college but I was excited to get my hands on some again for the first time in nearly 10 years.

Other things to know about me is that I am diagnosed with bi-polar and add and take Abilify, Lamictal and Vyvanse daily.

I figured the Abilify would dampen the effects of LSD, so of the first night I took 3 hits and settled in to watch a movie. Over the course of 7 hours I took several bong hits and never felt like I was going to go past a threshold experience. I was right, too. I didn't trip at all; no visuals, no deep self-examination, nothing that I would expect to come along with the LSD.

I began to think the LSD may be bunk, so I waited about two weeks, didn't take the Abilify a couple of days before the planned trip and on the day of the trip I took 6 hits. This time my wife was with me and she took 4 hits. She managed to trip like crazy. She said she had a cleansing experience and I was jealous because I again felt little to nothing after the first two hours.

My psychedelic experience was greatly diminished.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101294
Published: Mar 9, 2018Views: 979
LSD (2) : Combinations (3), Various (28)