Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Courage In A Packet
Ephedrine
by Super Darry
Citation:   Super Darry. "Courage In A Packet: An Experience with Ephedrine (exp10141)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2005. erowid.org/exp/10141

325 mg oral Ephedrine (pill / tablet)

I was bored between my classes at the University of Minnesota so I walked into a Mother Nature Supplements store and started talking to the guy about ephedrine. He recommended trying this Pure Ephedrine Alkaloid Extract so I bought a packet of six for two bucks and popped one on the spot. I went to class without really feeling anything and sat down. About a half hour after taking the pill I started getting really antsy, and was tapping on my desk and stuff. Then I started volunteering answers left and right, which I normally don't do. I just would not shut up, but I didn't really care. I wanted to get my thoughts on stuff out.

Well I left class and sat down at the bus stop planning to head home. Then this girl I see pretty often that I wanted to meet (but never had the courage to strike up conversation with) walks up and I was checking her out. She looked up and saw me, but instead of the normal 'look away and pretend it didn't happen', I just gave her this gutsy 'you caught me' smile and said hello, and ended up having a nice conversation. On the bus, I continued with my incessant tapping and air drumming, but by the time I got home, the feeling had mostly worn off. All in all, it seemed to give me a lot of energy and a strange courage that I normally don't have. It was quite pleasant.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 10141
Published: Jul 14, 2005Views: 36,114
Ephedrine (23) : First Times (2), School (35)