Not What I Was Expecting
Lorazepam & Zolpidem
by pillzy
Citation:   pillzy. "Not What I Was Expecting: An Experience with Lorazepam & Zolpidem (exp101557)". Erowid.org. Sep 8, 2016. erowid.org/exp/101557

8 mg oral Pharms - Lorazepam
  60 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem

A Fair Warning

Iíve been taught a valuable and harsh lesson about Ativan and Ambien. Whether it was one or both itís difficult to differentiate. I took about 8 mg (Iím prescribed 1 mg a day) of Ativan then 60 mg of Ambien (prescribed 10 mg a night) while out and about.

Youíre probably saying, ďno way! You would pass out from that much! Stop lying, you liar!Ē Sorry not me, not unless I lay down. I was hoping for the effects of being incredibly drunk from these medications and in combination. That is what I was expecting.

There wasnít a real high; sure I had bizarre double vision that made everyone I saw look like a conjoined twin but there was no real noticeable head change to speak of.

I was waiting at the bus stop when I had a messy and full release of my bowels. I want you to keep in mind I was potty trained about 26 years ago and it stuck. Then I felt the need to urinate very badly, nearly as soon as this feeling came on did my bladder release. Yes, I had to wait at a Bus Stop with a head full of pills and pants full of piss and diarrhea.

What did I do? Well honestly, I should have been embarrassed, but I did not really care due to the immense amount of prescription medication in my blood stream Iím sure. I rode the bus home, urine and feces and all, I canít remember the bus ride. Got home, showered, changed clothes, scene missing and then I went to bed.
The End.
Be safe out there.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 101557
Published: Sep 8, 2016Views: 4,349
Pharms - Lorazepam (79), Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Combinations (3), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Alone (16)