Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Crazy Shit
Nutmeg & Valerian
by Honey
Citation:   Honey. "Crazy Shit: An Experience with Nutmeg & Valerian (exp1016)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1016

3 Tbsp oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00   tablets oral Valerian (roots)
  T+ 1:00 1 Tbsp oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

I started to read about natural highs a couple days ago, and right now I get drug tested so I thought it wouldn't hurt to try them. I first tried nutmeg--I took a tablespoon and waited for hours and it didn't do shit.

The next night I did the same thing except took some Valerian root pills then took 3 tablespoons of nutmeg. It was about 12:30am. All I felt was the pills for the next hour. I still didn't feel the nutmeg, so I took another tablespoon and some more pills. I started to get a mellow good buzz from the nutmeg. So I laid down to watch a movie, it was like four something and I was laying in my bed and all of a sudden I felt like jello from the neck down and kinda had some weird feelings in my chest. I tried to get up and my whole body had this weird feeling over it like a cross between jello and my body trailing, I felt really heavy too.

It went on like this for almost five hours. I don't know if the pills mixed with nutmeg were what made me like that or just the nutmeg.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1016
Published: Oct 16, 2000Views: 1,275
Valerian (48), Nutmeg (41) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)