Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
More Euphoric Than Visual
25I-NBOMe
by Trevor
Citation:   Trevor. "More Euphoric Than Visual: An Experience with 25I-NBOMe (exp101696)". Erowid.org. Feb 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101696

2 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 0:00 250 ug sublingual 25I-NBOMe (blotter / tab)
  T+ 1:00 250 ug sublingual 25I-NBOMe (blotter / tab)

I think I would have felt stronger effects if I would have held that tab under my tongue longer, but I was nervous trying this for my first time. I had smoked two bowls of potent cannabis before taking.

0:00 I put 1/4th of a 1mg tab under my tongue.

0:15 I swallowed my spit

1:00 I start feeling a little anxiety and feel a little weird, I take another 1/4th.

1:15 Swallow spit again.

1:30 I start seeing the walls melt/move and the TV starts looking funny. The ceiling is also moving. I have a weird feeling of euphoria.

2:00 I smoke another bowl and fall asleep for a bit. I remember seeing almost like a light-show in my dream.

4:30 I wake up and not seeing much visuals. I am feeling a heavy feeling that is hard to describe that is also still very Euphoric. I seem to laugh at everything and I feel like time isn't moving. It seems as if I was looping.

4:30+ Nothing after that really changed. I took it at 11:00 pm and I was feeling it until I went to sleep at 6:00 am. It was a fun time, but I wished I had held the tab under my tongue longer.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101696
Published: Feb 16, 2018Views: 672
25I-NBOMe (542) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)