The Penis Enemy
Amphetamines & Buprenorphine
by KingAndrew
Citation:   KingAndrew. "The Penis Enemy: An Experience with Amphetamines & Buprenorphine (exp101831)". Erowid.org. Feb 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101831

4 mg   Pharms - Buprenorphine (daily)
  50 mg   Amphetamines

I am no stranger to drugs. By 16 I was a heroin addict. I've done every other drug you can name besides RCs and Meth.

I regularly take suboxone daily as a maintence for my opiate addicted body. Recently I experimented with adderall. I always took xanax with it except this time.

Without a long story Ill simply say I had horrible anxiety, I felt paralyzed, racing thoughts, total discomfort and to top it off my penis was smaller than when I was five years old! Like I just came out of a ice bath!!!! This lasted 27 hours! And sleep impossible. I tried to masturbate and could not reach full erection...ky penis is now 95% better it is 27 hours later by tommorow itll be ok...I sold the rest of my pills except one incase I have to be awake for 30 hours for some odd reason...never know...

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 101831
Published: Feb 13, 2018Views: 3,195
Amphetamines (6), Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : Combinations (3), Health Problems (27), Hangover / Days After (46), Post Trip Problems (8), Various (28)