Geometric Bliss
Citation:   Jamaican Hotbox. "Geometric Bliss: An Experience with 25I-NBOMe (exp101866)". Nov 20, 2017.

T+ 0:00
1000 ug sublingual 25I-NBOMe (blotter / tab)
  T+ 0:25   smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 0:25 1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes  
  T+ 1:00 2000 ug sublingual 25I-NBOMe (blotter / tab)
  T+ 1:20   joints/cigs smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes  
  T+ 1:20 2 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 5:00 1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 5:00 2 joints/cigs smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes  
[Erowid Note: The doses described in this report are potentially life threatening. The amount taken is beyond a heavy dose and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Doses such as this have been known to cause hospitalizations and/or deaths. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]
Oh boy do I have a trip for you guys. I have never had such a strong psychedelic experience before. Now let me give you a little background on myself. I am a 19 year old male, who is an experienced drug user but not with psychedelics. Cannabis, spice, coke, DXM, bath salts, MDMA, LSD, various prescription pills and of course alcohol. And now I can add 25i. I just turned 19 and I also just moved across the country from Phoenix to Virginia Beach. I have been craving another psychedelic experience ever since I did 400 ug microdots of LSD. So as a birthday present to myself I was going to engage in another psychedelic experience.

I live with an old step father of mine who is really just a father to me since I have known him since I was 3 years old. I told him how I wanted to do it and he was okay with it. He understands my drug use and knows that I am responsible. Upon telling him that I was doing it he asked for a codeword in case something went wrong. Our codeword was walrus haha. So a friend of mine helped me find it. One of her ex boyfriends was selling 25i! Originally I wanted LSD or magic mushrooms but upon researching it I decided that it would be a fun experience. And that it was.

She hooks me up with him and I take a short drive to a 7-11 to meet him. I get there early so I'm just sitting in my truck listening to some Pepper, bought a green tea and just chilling. But look who pulls up next to me. Johnny law! So I text the guy telling him to wait since there was a cop right next to me, and the officer eventually leaves. C as I will call him was a little late because of car issues but showed up 10-15 minutes later. C is a very cool person. A very hyper person at that! Pulls up bumping some techno music, dancing around in the car and just being a young, free spirit. We start talking about the 25i and he informs me they are 1000ug a tab so I buy 3 for $25. While reading up on 25i I figured 1000ug would be plenty but I bought some extra so that I could keep some around for a rainy day.

On the ride home my mind is racing. Thinking about how its going to be, should I eat before? Should I wait til everyone falls asleep and then do it? I'm constantly reminding myself to drive straight and watch my speed limit. I do not have insurance so if I get pulled over and the officer wants to search my truck I'm fucked. Finally get home and my step father, step mother and uncle are sitting on our back deck. They joked around with me about the acid as they were drinking and watching some football. My uncle gave me 2 grams of some good herb that his friend gave him. It was a nice addition to the night. Upon entering into a friendly environment I decided to retreat to my room and begin my trip.

As I went to my room I grabbed a pair of scissors to cut the tabs up. I successfully cut it into 3 pieces. Andddddd blast off! I put one 1mg tab on my upper gum, turn my Xbox on and start playing some Battlefield 3.

Note: I am totally estimating time here. I had intentions of keeping a journal but completely failed to do as you will notice later.

I'm guessing it was about 20-30 minutes later that I notice that my body is REALLY tense. To the point that it is very uncomfortable and I am disappointed in the what I thought was a slow come up. So to help kick the 25i in and calm my nerves I load up a bowl of that herb my uncle gave me mixed with some other herb I had. Stepped outside onto the front porch and start smoking. The bowl calms me down and I am no longer shaking. I smoke a cig and head inside.

By now its been about an hour since I placed the first tab in my mouth. I was thinking at this point that this was no way in hell they are 1mg tabs. So I said fuck it and swallowed the first tab, I then placed the other two in my gums. I decide to smoke another bowl so I load up another, throw on an extra pair of socks and another hoodie since it was chilly outside, plus the sun had also gone down.

By the time I get outside it had to have been 1 hour and 20 minutes into my trip. I could defiantly feel something. Something settle, relaxing and comfortable. I turn on the Christmas lights we have hung up around the back porch, these cool red light bulbs and sit down in this comfy chair out there. This will be my sanctuary for the next 2 to 3 hours. I take a couple hits of the cannabis, set it down and light up a cancer stick.

I estimate that the time to be 1 hour and 30-40 minutes in and I look at the wall of the shed that is right in front of me. And it looks odd. Something isn't right. A wall that is 90 degree wall looked like it was at 75 or 70 degrees. It's breathing as well. The lights are SO vibrant. The music playing off my Slightly Stoopid radio sounded absolutely fantastic. Music never sounded so beautiful. The rafters above me were stretching and drooping. I could tell I was in for one hell of a ride. I light up another smoke and take a few more hits of cannabis.

2 hours in and I swallow the other 2 tabs. There are these rainbow colored.. How do I describe this.. almost vines or cables crawling over what ever I look at. I began calling them vines of energy. They were beautiful. By this time my phone died and there was no more music. I was about 2 hours and 30 minutes in. I turned the TV on outside and Futurama is on. I am laughing so hard at every little joke. I mean just dying. A commercial for hair loss comes on and even that throws me into a psychedelic laughing fit. At this point I can tell I'm about to peak. And my step father comes to sit on the deck and watch some football, not realizing I was out there.

He tries to talk to me and I am just to gone to really hold a conversation. I mean I could but I wanted to be alone. The visuals and body load was so intense that I didn't feel comfortable around other people. So I tell him I'm going to go lay down and I'll see him in the morning. On the way to my room I grab a glass of water and a dry biscuit because it looked really good at the moment. Walking towards my room I get the giggles from looking at this cookie jar that resembles a chicken.

3 hours in and I am in my room. First things first! Make a comfortable spot to sit on my futon. I grab the pillows off my bed and set them up as if I knew exactly how to create a comfortable nest for me to trip balls in for the next 3 hours. I turn my lava lamp on, turn off all my lights, get my laptop and some head phones and get comfortable. I pull up Spotify and start listening to the playlist I made for this very moment. Has Pink Floyd, Sublime, Pepper, The Underachievers, some Joey Badass. The music I really like.

3 hour and 15 minutes. With my room completely dark besides the light coming off my lava lamp I am having VERY intense visuals. When the globs of 'lava' move in the lamp it allows for more light to shine on my ceiling. This was creating my ceiling into a ocean of rainbow colored fractal patterns. The painting of 1st street in Virginia Beach on the oceanfront from the 80s was stretching to the entire size of my wall and looked like it was bulging out of my wall.

4 hours. The tracers are unbelievable. I went to bring a cup of water to my mouth and saw my hand 20 fucking times. This is the time I consider myself to truly be peaking. I lay back down into my nest and put my headphones back in. I blast off back into geometric bliss as I later described it. This time though was nothing like before. The walls were breathing extremely far into my room, my ceiling was still a sea of fractal patterns. But what happened next amazed me. While listening to King Without A Crown by Matisyahu this.. I guess you could say tornado of what I looked like the models of molecules no bigger than a fly began surrounding me. If I held my hand up they would stick my hand. My only reply for this was.. 'No fucking way!'. It never had visuals like this. It was actually hurting my eyes some. I think I wasn't blinking and just staring at the visuals! HAHA

4 hours and 30 minutes. With my eyes hurting and having an overwhelming thirst for comedy I turn on my TV to put Anchorman on but Workaholics pops on. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I have never laughed liked that. I was literally holding my stomach because it hurts to laugh. I have this stupid permagrin on my face when my step dad enters the room and informed that it was late and my laughing was incredibly loud! I didn't expect him to still be up! I control myself and relax. Still laughing and enjoying the colorful world around me.

5 hours. This is one of the most emotional parts of my trip. I hate to make this incredibly long report any longer but for you guys to understand why I was so emotional about this part of the trip I have to inform you on my step fathers situation. He's an ex professional athlete including wrestling, BMX racing and boxing. So he has had a lot of brain trauma. This had given him something called CTE which is pretty much your brain rotting.It gives him horrible headaches, massive confusion, he has some trouble talking. Its horrible. I hate to see a huge, strong man brought to his knees by an illness. He often has difficulty sleeping and the only thing that takes away the pain and helps him sleep is to drink COPIOUS amounts of alcohol.

So I am no longer peaking but none the less still tripping pretty damn hard. I decide that I want to smoke yet another bowl and have a few cancer sticks. I go outside and there is my step dad. A glass of whiskey in one hand and a beer in the other. He's hurting bad and I can tell he's shitfaced. We chit chat for awhile and he just tells me he can't take it anymore. The headaches, feeling like a retard when he has 3 college degrees. He informed me of a new way he takes care of his headaches. Headbutt stuff till he can't feel his head anymore. It broke my heart. I was holding back tears and informed him that I need to go for a walk while trying not to cry.

I walk to the vacant rental property that my family owns that's right next to my house. I sit on the back porch and just watch the trees limbs stretch and snap back to normal. I watch nebulas in the sky swirl. Visuals are still intense while the body load had lightened up very much. I smoke my bowl and think about my step father and how he's not even my real dad but loves me like a real son. It really struck my heart. I also realized that he only let me do 25i in his house was because he wanted to be cool and saw it as a way to bond with his son. I confronted him about it later and he said that's not true but that I'm a man and have the right to my own body.

6 hours. I sat on that porch for awhile in silence just thinking. It was very peaceful. It was a full moon so everything was illuminated and there were beautiful purples and blues outside. But I heard a noise in the bushes and it started to move closer and closer and closer. It freaked me out a lot so I grabbed my bowl and went back to my house. I saw that my step dad went to sleep. Good. He needs the rest. I grabbed another cold, dry biscuit and retreated back to my nest.

I lay back down with all the lights off and watch my walls breath, colors change and enjoy the most beautiful thing on earth. Music. I was finding that I could throw myself in and out of psychedelic trances simply by turning the music on and off. I played around with this ability for I'd say an hour and a half. I eat my biscuit, drink some water and just relax. I was at peace. Still tripping but nothing compared to before.

7 hours and 30 minutes. I'm exhausted at this point. The experience was so intense it drained me mentally and psychically. I decide to smoke some more cannabis, a few cigs then crash out for the night. I go outside and turn on the TV. Throw on comedy central for a few laughs and there is a comedian on. I'm of course laughing my ass off, quietly of course, but I start to feel bad for him. He makes a fool of himself for our amusement. Why? What drives him to make fun of himself for others enjoyment? I thought about it for awhile, finished my bowl and once again.. Retreated to my nest.

8 hours. I'm done at this point. I'm coming down rapidly at this point. Very smooth comedown. Nothing like the horrid comedown of MDMA. More stoned than tripping and just ready to crash out for the night. I disassemble my nest and set my bed back up again. I have my TV on as I prepare to rest for the night. I crawl under my covers and smile knowing that I just had an amazing psychedelic experience. It was all that I was looking for with a little more. I slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

I awake with a strong afterglow. I have a stronger love to my step father after that night. I also just feel.. More alive.

I will defiantly be trying 25i again. I enjoyed this drug VERY much. It is mainly visuals. It doesn't have that thought process one has when your on LSD. This drug is mainly recreational rather than spiritual.
I hope y'all enjoy my first ever trip report!

Thank for reading! :)

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101866
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: 19
Published: Nov 20, 2017Views: 1,311
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
25I-NBOMe (542) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
No AI Training use allowed without written permission.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.

Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults