Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
More Than I Expected
Etizolam
by AzInoxia
Citation:   AzInoxia. "More Than I Expected: An Experience with Etizolam (exp101899)". Erowid.org. Sep 19, 2017. erowid.org/exp/101899

.5 mg oral Etizolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 .5 mg insufflated Etizolam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 1:00 1 mg oral Etizolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:00 .5 mg insufflated Etizolam (ground / crushed)

I recently got some 1 mg Etizolam tablets from an online source. The day I got them I immediately split one in half and put half down the hatch and half up my nose. I'd say it was about 5 pm at the time.

I had some limited experience with benzos but had never really delved to deeply into them.

About an hour later I started to feel a little drowsy but not much more so I dropped a 1 mg tab and snorted half of another. Within about 20 minutes I was feeling very heavy and blissful.

The details of the rest of the night are pretty unclear to me. I remember hanging out with some friends who stopped by, and my mom asking me what was wrong with me.

The next thing I really remember Is waking up at about 9:00 in the morning in a panic because I was supposed to be at work an hour earlier. I texted a friend of mine at work and he told me my manager told him I had called in earlier in the morning.

I checked my phone and I had called my work at about 7:25
I took it in stride and went back to sleep. Waking up feeling fantastically refreshed at about 11:30 in the afternoon.

I went in the next day and everything was going fine until I looked at my schedule. I had been cut from 28 hours to 11. I was pissed. I was pissed at myself for getting to fucked up to handle my responsibilities. I was pissed at my manager for cutting my hours over it. And I was pissed at myself for underestimating the drug.
I was pissed at myself for underestimating the drug.

This anger permeated me in a way I've never felt. I stomped around angry slamming pans and stuff around. Waiting, begging for an excuse to explode on the first person who wronged me.

Luckily this excuse never came and I calmed down over the next few hours. I really can't blame this outburst on the drug, but I feel like I had a lot less emotional control than I normally would have had and I feel like it may have had something to do with it.

I am currently trying to pick up the pieces of this little fiasco. I underestimated this drug and suffered the consequences for it in full. The only thing I can say about Etizolam is that it is a very powerful chemical, and I need to treat it with the utmost respect. The emotional depletion even after only one small dose makes me really worry about addiction.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101899
Published: Sep 19, 2017Views: 2,526
Etizolam (568) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Addiction & Habituation (10), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)