Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Powerful, Fun and Useful
Etizolam
by BrainPhuck
Citation:   BrainPhuck. "Powerful, Fun and Useful: An Experience with Etizolam (exp101989)". Erowid.org. Sep 25, 2019. erowid.org/exp/101989

Etizolam

BODY WEIGHT: 11 st

Etizolam Perfect Drug

During my teenage and adult years I have experimented with many types of drugs. To name them all would be a waste of time. I have done most mainstream drugs excluding heroin, crack and methamphetamine. I have experience in a few research chemicals/legal highs inclusing Salvia, Mephedrone, Synthacaine and more recently Etizolam.

I should mention at this point that I AM a recovering alcoholic. If I even have one night on the sauce I go into serious withdrawal syndrome. One of these instances was life-threatening. After doing some research and many trips to the doctors on alcohol-withdrawal I knew that I could be helped with Benzodiazepines. They calm an over-excited nervous system which. So one day I decided to order these Etizolam, (a Thieodiazepine) had a night on the booze and waited until the next day for the withdrawal symptoms to start. When they did I took an Etizolam and my symptoms were practically gone. I was even able to go and do a day at work and thats amazing considering I can be bed-ridden for a week after one night on the drink. I have also managed to abstain. I know now if I want to enjoy a drink I will need to have some Etties handy.

As for the drug in recreational use, if one takes say... 3 tablets it makes one feel drunk. Theres no other way to describe it. I slur, I wobble, I fall over, and theres no hiding it. And as I learnt the hard way, this is a good way to get sent home from work!! They dont induce any kind of hangover that I've noticed but they can be VERY addictive. I think the most I've taken was 20 tablets in one night but had little ill effects the next day.

I had taken two Etties and only drank 3 regular sized bacardi's and cokes. I fell over, smashed my face and four of my teeth were knocked out. (Yes, completely out, I now have falsies) I cant stress enough how much I try to avoid alcohol while playing with this drug because I WILL hurt yourself.

All in all, enjoyed and used responsibly I think this drug has effectively cured my alcohol addiction. I can successfully drink and not go into full withdrawal mode when I stop. They are powerful, fun and useful. Fair enough they are research chemicals and noone quite knows what they do to the body and brain. But can it be much worse than booze, really?

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101989
Published: Sep 25, 2019Views: 1,700
Etizolam (568) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)