Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Mellow High
Dronabinol
by Kimmikins
Citation:   Kimmikins. "Mellow High: An Experience with Dronabinol (exp102392)". Erowid.org. May 9, 2019. erowid.org/exp/102392

10 mg oral Pharms - Dronabinol

I have chronic pain syndrome. This is due to a terrible car accident among other things.

I took Marinol for my chronic pain because my general practitioner needed me to take a break from the narcotics. She suggested this. I took 10 milligrams (prescribed) while I was finding a pain medicine management doctor.

10mg pretty much made me high. It was a chill, mellow feel. I'd say its impact on pain... well it made it so I didn't want to kill myself (when every nerve hurts you're going to beg for the end), I'm not in agony, but it's bearable. I can handle it. Plus I'm pretty high.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 102392
Published: May 9, 2019Views: 723
Pharms - Dronabinol (225) : Unknown Context (20), Medical Use (47)