individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Absolutely Stunning
Kratom
by Tj
Citation:   Tj. "Absolutely Stunning: An Experience with Kratom (exp102608)". Erowid.org. Aug 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/102608

oral Kratom

Well it started off with finding out about Kratom. I decided to give it a shot and my god...I'm in love. I have had NO bad reactions to it whatsoever. I have PTSD from the military, this plant has helped me so much. It has a euphoric feeling alng with an AMAZING mood boosting effect. I become motivated to do things! Currently I take it 5x a week with a 2 day tolerance break. Every time I take it my mood is lifted but A LOT, I no longer feel the effects of PTSD and I love everything. I had my friend try it and he's in love with it as much as I am. He was completely shocked that it was legal and the effects were so amazing.

T:00- Eyeballed the dose since I'm experienced with it, mixed with pudding which makes the taste better.

T:30- The effects have become full, I feel extremely euphoric and happy. It similar to taking an opiate, I become so in touch with others around me

t:1.5 hr- Still feeling the amazing effects

T:2.5 hr- Mood is still uplifted, euphoric effects are gone.

T: 4 hr- Mood is still great, no euphoria at all.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 102608
Published: Aug 21, 2018Views: 1,180
Kratom (203) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)