individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Relaxing Euphoria
Kratom
by Brigmonkey
Citation:   Brigmonkey. "Relaxing Euphoria: An Experience with Kratom (exp102659)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/102659

oral Kratom

I had been reading a lot about Kratom back in 2012 online. I was getting drug tests back then for work and couldn't smoke any weed. I also hate synthetics because of bad paranoia. I ordered some back then and took 1 gram (capsules) I thought it was bogus until I decided to try some the other day again. My friend had a very large amount of it that was given to him, so we decided to take it all. It was 10.5 grams.

We split it as even as possible. About 30 minutes in I felt nothing. A few minutes later however, I began to feel very relaxed. Almost like being 'stoned' without the actual high. An hour and a half after taking it I began to feel very euphoric. My troubles and worries turned into rubbish. 2 hours after ingestion I began to feel the wind blow. It felt almost as if it was warm water being casted over me. Everything felt wonderful. The seat I was in almost felt as though it was giving me a massage. The music we were listening to felt like it was singing just for me. I felt very warm inside and good. I would use this if I was doing outside work, or going on a hike. It 'hypes' me up and everything is just so nice.

It doesn't give me a high, but it does give an amazing euphoria. About 3-4 hours in I started to come down but felt extremely relaxed and calm all night long. It was an extremely awesome experience. I ordered some more offline the other day and eagerly await my order 5/5 rating from me.

Can't wait for my order to arrive.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 102659
Published: Mar 7, 2018Views: 831
Kratom (203) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)