Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Getting a Helluva Lot More Stoned
Mirtazapine
by Phyllis Dingbat
Citation:   Phyllis Dingbat. "Getting a Helluva Lot More Stoned: An Experience with Mirtazapine (exp102697)". Erowid.org. Nov 22, 2017. erowid.org/exp/102697

15 mg oral Pharms - Mirtazapine (daily)
    smoked Cannabis

Just recently been prescribed a low dosage of Mirtazapine daily. I found that if I smoke cannabis while on the pills, the effects of cannabis are much more intense. I am getting a helluva lot more stoned, but it's also taking me a lot longer for the cannabis to work its way out of my system. The combination makes me sleep almost too much, and I am taking too long to focus and concentrate afterwards. This is just social smoking with friends in a party situation.

I would hesitate to try acid or MDMA on top of the Mirtazapine, or I would cut the dosage way down. Been smoking dope regularly for over 45 years and dropping hallucinogens for almost as long, but have not been whacked out like this on a small quantity of decent weed since my teens. Treat the combination of Mirtazapine and cannabis with caution.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 102697
Published: Nov 22, 2017Views: 1,691
Cannabis (1), Pharms - Mirtazapine (311) : Medical Use (47), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)