Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Using It Too Often Bad Idea
Methoxetamine
by rednax
Citation:   rednax. "Using It Too Often Bad Idea: An Experience with Methoxetamine (exp102722)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2017. erowid.org/exp/102722

repeated   Methoxetamine (powder / crystals)

I used to use methoxetamine for a while, weeks in a row. The bottom line is 'less is more'. It gives some kind of clarity, with side effects, it lets me be more aware that I live in the universe.

After consuming about 5 grams solo I started to notice neurological damage. I had to quit taking the substance, and now take piracetam with omega 3 and choline, alcar, noopept, pramiracetam, and try to train my brain a bit.

When taking to much to often, its hard to draw the line, I failed.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 102722
Published: Apr 30, 2017Views: 2,303
Methoxetamine (527) : Unknown Context (20), Health Problems (27), Preparation / Recipes (30)