Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
A Trip to Remember
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by z_dog
Citation:   z_dog. "A Trip to Remember: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp102827)". Erowid.org. Apr 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/102827

2.5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I gained some xany today and was willing to try it out. So far I have 2 and a half mg of the stuff so lets try it out. Ive tried xanax before but I blacked out so im taking a low dose to experience the feeling.

T 7:40 pm just took it nothing to report other that it was hard to swallow.

T 8:20 feeling very light in the upper part of my body and heavy in the lower this is very strange haha.

T 8:30 it feels very different to walk and sit real fast haha im feeling like I cant type or concentrate enough and I feel very tired even after a energy drink.

T 9:00 all the effect have kicked in and I feel very heavy and kinda hyper I like it. Anyways this is the end of my report I hope all you guys like this cuz I am going to sleep I can barley type and feel very sleep goodnight to all and have a good trip in the future

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 102827
Published: Apr 20, 2018Views: 1,072
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)