New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Out Like A Light
Clonazepam
Citation:   PrettyBoi. "Out Like A Light: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp103063)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/103063

3 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:50 .5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:16 1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:00 2 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
T: 4:10PM

Dosage: 3mg

Today has been a tough day. I slept last night for maybe three hours at the most. So, I decided to see how Clonazepam affected me, and I was interested in tracking my results. Iím going to try and check-in every 15-30 minutes so I can keep a fairly detailed and accurate log of my experience. I might also increase the dose by .5mg as time passes if no noticeable effects take place.

T: 4:30PM (20 minutes from beginning)

So far, I donít feel any effects of the medication. I think Iíll wait another thirty minutes or so, and if I donít feel anything, Iíll take another .5mg tablet. I had a salad and a bag of potato chips for lunch so that be why itís taking a little longer to take affect. I read online that sometimes the meds can take around an hour before any effects become apparent. I guess I will find out soon. I will keep you posted.

T: 5:00PM (50 minutes from beginning)
Dosage: + .5mg

For some reason my left butt cheek is hurting. I have no idea why. Iíve been sitting in my room and have been watching 3rd Rock From the Sun. Itís an hilarious show for all of those who havenít seen it. Well, itís been an hour and still no noticeable effects other than a very slight headache. Iím going to take an additional .5mg tablet of clonazepam.

T: 5:26PM (1:16 hrs from beginning)
Dosage: + 1mg

So, a little over an hour has gone by since my initial dose, and I still havenít felt any effects. So, I decided to add a mg extra of clonazepam and see if thereís a change. That means thus far I have taken a total 4.5mg of clonazepam since the beginning of this test. Iíve decided to change things up. I turned on my lava lamp, and changed the TV channel to watch the Cleveland Show. Iím noticing that I am being drawn to the vibrant colors in the show. Itís almost as if they are pulling my eyes attention away from the show. The show seems more funny than usual. I also decided to change my environment. Instead of sitting at my desk, I am now laying in my bed. My head is still slightly hurting just a tad. Nothing anywhere close to a migraine what-so-ever. I might switch things up soon and listen to music instead.

T: 5:48PM (1:38 hrs from beginning)

Iím finding myself yawning a lot. Iím not sure if itís because I was tired before I started this experience or if itís due to the medication. Iím still watching The Cleveland Show. I still really donít feel any major effects of the medication. Iím debating on whether I should increase the dose by 2mg. For now, I think I will wait, and if I still donít feel anything soon, Iíll up the dosage.

T: 6:10PM (2:00 hrs from beginning)
Dosage: + 2mg

After watching a few episodes of the Cleveland Show, I still donít really feel the effects. So, I am increasing the dosage by another 2mg and see what that does (if anything.) I think I am going to switch over to music and see if my audio senses are affected. Who knows? Maybe visual stimulation doesnít work on me with this medication. Just a side note: I am noticing that I am getting very thirsty. I have been drinking water left and right. Just to recap, Iím adding 2 additional mg of clonazepam. This means the total dosage from my initial dose has been increased to 6.5mg.

T: 6:34PM (2:24 hrs from beginning)

Now Iím starting to feel the effects somewhat. Iím noticing that I feel sleepy, but when I close my eyes while Iím listening to my music, I see colors exploding in my head. The best I can relate this experience to is watching fireworks explode in the nightís sky. Iím having trouble writing. (Iím having trouble reading what I wrote now that itís the next dayÖ lol) Iím feeling very lazy and laid back. I donít think Iím going to take anymore until maybe later if the effects start to fade. I feel like my vision is slightly blurred and I feel like everything in the world is all good. Like, no worries. (Wow, I totally sounded like a hippie just thenÖ)

T: 7:26PM (3:16 hrs from beginning)

Wow! I somehow managed to fall asleep with the TV on, earbuds playing music, and pen and paper in my hand. I had no idea I had even fell asleep. I didnít think I would get so tired from this stuff.

T: 6:06AM (13:57 hrs from beginning)

Iím now waking up with cottonmouth and wondering how I passed out because I donít remember falling asleep at all. Somehow my TV and lava lamp are turned off. My ear buds are on my desk. I donít remember putting those there or ever turning my TV or lava lamp off. I must have been really out of it. Iím reading over this log, and some of it, I recognize, but towards the end my penmanship gets sloppier and sloppier, and I start to not recall the events that took place. When I first sat up from the bed, I felt like my head was swimming; like a dizzy, off balance type feeling. Other than that, I feel like I got the best rest in my entire life. I normally donít wake up this early, but I feel absolutely fine! ☺ I am noticing some lingering slightly blurred vision. Other than that, I feel really good. I may lay back down for an hour or so to let the blurred vision wear off.

Notes after the experience:

I feel like this was an interesting experience, I probably will not do it again as most of the moments when I was under the influence, I canít really remember and it also just made me pass out randomly. Not really super fun in my book. But, thatís just my opinion. The total dosage I took was 6.5mg over the spread of periods of time.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103063
Published: Nov 29, 2018Views: 6,137
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), First Times (2), Hangover / Days After (46), Alone (16)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.