Two Different Batches and Strong Hallucinations
5-MeO-DALT
by Dr-Absinthe
Citation:   Dr-Absinthe. "Two Different Batches and Strong Hallucinations: An Experience with 5-MeO-DALT (exp103119)". Erowid.org. Dec 12, 2015. erowid.org/exp/103119

10 mg oral 5-MeO-DALT (powder / crystals)

The Hidden Danger of 5-MeO-DALT

I purchased 5-MeO-DALT from two different sellers online. When they arrived I saw a big difference in the structure of the powder; from the cheapest seller it was like flour, from the other seller I received a more fine powder. First I tested the cheapest 5-MeO-DALT, 5mg dissolved in water. There was no strange strong chemical taste in the water. I waited 30 min, no effect, after 45 min still no effect. Then I took a second dose again 5 mg, waited again 45 min still no awareness of some substance working. So the first batch was really crap.

Six months later I tried the batch from the second vendor. This time I dissolved 10 mg in water.

The water had a strong chemical taste when I consumed it. I felt directly the effects of the powder, a light euphoric feeling. After 15 min I started to hallucinate, 5 min later I started to hallucinate very strongly. After 20 min I had the feeling that I could not handle the hallucinations anymore. I lost every sense of control over my body, I started panicking.
Now the drug started working very extremely, I had the feeling that I was going to die. I was sure this was the end, my brains gave the feeling like they were seconds away from exploding that time. I wanted to kill myself because I wanted this to stop.

I waited in a dark room suffering from the hallucinations then after 30 mins I had the feeling that the hallucinations started to slow down. After two hours the tripping was over. I was glad that it was over. I went true hell and back. I do not recommend this substance it's too dangerous even when taking a low dosage. Be careful when you buy and try research chemicals, not every seller has the same quality.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103119
Published: Dec 12, 2015Views: 2,132
5-MeO-DALT (321) : What Was in That? (26), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)