Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Have Developed a Tolerance
Etizolam
by UnForSeen
Citation:   UnForSeen. "Have Developed a Tolerance: An Experience with Etizolam (exp103248)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2017. erowid.org/exp/103248

5 mg sublingual Etizolam

I have been using Etizolam for around 1 year and have developed a tolerance to where I need about 4-5 MG to really feel the effects.

I have experienced around a 18 pound weight loss during this year. I currently am 5 Ft. 10 Inches, 122 lbs. Last year I was 5 Ft. 9, and 145 Lbs.

I also suffer from undiagnosed Lyme Disease, which is my main reason for using etizolam
as lyme in the brain causes many psychological problems. The lyme was successfully treated after 5 years, but I still have it. Im guessing thats where the weight loss is coming in. I have 0% body fat, and great muscle tone, but could stand to gain 30 Lbs as I call 5 ft. 10 and 122 Lbs underweight for a 26 year old male.

Exp Year: 2013-2014ExpID: 103248
Published: Feb 8, 2017Views: 2,954
Etizolam (568) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)