individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
I Wish I Hadn't Redosed
Pregabalin
by Hardcore
Citation:   Hardcore. "I Wish I Hadn't Redosed: An Experience with Pregabalin (exp103320)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/103320

975 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin
  T+ 0:45 750 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin

Wow

8:30pm - 975mg dose
9:15pm - no effect so I took another 750mg
10:30pm - I wish I hadn't redosed! Hands and feet numb, my head is swimming, very dizzy, when I try to walk I fall, I fall asleep.

11:30am - I wake up with the same effects still at about 50%, this is the effects I expected at first.

My conclusion is that I should have stopped at the first dose, to just give the first dose a chance to work and have the experience be better.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103320
Published: May 7, 2018Views: 5,744
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Hangover / Days After (46), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)