Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
I Seem to Be Ok Except the Chest Pains
Spice-Like Smoking Blend (Loop)
by Bruce J
Citation:   Bruce J. "I Seem to Be Ok Except the Chest Pains: An Experience with Spice-Like Smoking Blend (Loop) (exp103714)". Erowid.org. Nov 15, 2017. erowid.org/exp/103714

3 hits smoked Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (plant material)

BODY WEIGHT: 10.3 st

So it's been 2 days since me and my girlfriend stopped smoking herbal incense due to a real scare we got. Previously we had been smoking it for 8/6 months everyday going through about 3/4 grams a day. Then we decided to stop as I was experiencing serious chest pain on the left hand side. Also nausea headaches cold/hot sweats.

So stupidly we decided to have 3 tokes of a joint each (stupidest thing we had done) I was fine but my girlfriend wasn't her heart was absolutely pounding and seriously thought she was going to die. So we phoned the ambulance this is after smoking 3 tokes off the herbal incense called loop. Ambulance could only really take a heart reading and give us advise. But later on that night my girlfriend got taken back into hospital due to not being able to find a pulse but got given the same treatment as the ambulance did.

Now this is day 3 and she has a banging headache and every time she lies down it feels like she's drifting away and passing out. I seem to be ok except the chest pains I get it's not constant but on and of. It would really help if some one has experienced this sort of stuff before or a bit of help. All I can say is not to do it. It's not worth it at all it's a game of Russian roulette thanks for reading.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 103714
Published: Nov 15, 2017Views: 1,118
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : What Was in That? (26), Post Trip Problems (8), Second Hand Report (42), Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)