Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
First Time Use Induces Seizure
2C-B
by collegekid
Citation:   collegekid. "First Time Use Induces Seizure: An Experience with 2C-B (exp103729)". Erowid.org. Nov 14, 2014. erowid.org/exp/103729

25 mg oral 2C-B (powder / crystals)

So me and two of my friends decided to buy a gram of some 2C-B powder from a friend. We tested it and it came up positive for 2C-B and nothing else so we decided to each take 25mg.

Everything was going great until my friend who was giving me a light show induced a very violent seizure that I have no recollection of. I was out for probably a total of 5 minutes doing strange body movements and apparently looking like a ghost not replying to any of my friends. I woke up in my bed thinking that I was laying there the duration of the trip and the funny thing was is that I woke up slightly dizzy and then completely sober after taking a piss. My two other friends had a great trip the whole night so I don't really know what could of happened with me. I was having a great trip for about 30 minutes before the seizure came on and I have done LSD, MDMA, and shrooms countless times without anything like this happening. Not trying to discourage anyone from trying this substance but just wanted to put my experience out there for potential first timers.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 103729
Published: Nov 14, 2014Views: 8,300
2C-B (52) : First Times (2), Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)