Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Light Opiate Lighter Stimulant
Kratom
by Getreal
Citation:   Getreal. "Light Opiate Lighter Stimulant: An Experience with Kratom (exp103758)". Erowid.org. Nov 22, 2017. erowid.org/exp/103758

2 g oral Kratom (capsule)

I suffer from fibromyalgia and will take 2 or 3 capsules when my prescription for hydroxycodone runs out. I do feel the effects of ‘coming down’ from an opiate, primarily headache.

This is not a strong opiate. I have noted no side effects such as constipation nausea or even cravings if I run out. It does seem to have a slightly stimulating effect but has neither kept me awake nor induced that drugged feeling I get with the fine products of modern medicine. I have not tried more than six capsules, nor would I. This may work for someone like myself who cannot tolerate aspirin or the NSAIDs. If you are looking for entertainment or a really intense high, read a book. This herb is not your ticket.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103758
Published: Nov 22, 2017Views: 3,050
Kratom (203) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)