Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Calm Peaceful Feeling
MDMA
by SpiritualOne
Citation:   SpiritualOne. "Calm Peaceful Feeling: An Experience with MDMA (exp103763)". Erowid.org. Nov 28, 2017. erowid.org/exp/103763

130 mg oral MDMA (powder / crystals)
  80 mg oral MDMA (powder / crystals)

New to this drug but really have had the opposite effect of what I read about it insofar as day or week after. I feel wiped out and tired the next day but a nice calm peaceful easy feeling underneath it.

For me the peak of X doesn't seem that intense other than a strong sense if well being and all being right in the world. My only negative is feeling as if I need to urinate and not being able to which scares me but eventually that passes. I love how I feel the next day insofar as the peacefulness. Perhaps because I naturally feel deeply connected to people and space it isn't a let down for me when the trip is over. I still feel a calm centeredness that lingers.

Of note I'm taking crystal form from the Netherlands which is suppose to be fairly pure.

[130mg with 80mg redose]

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103763
Published: Nov 28, 2017Views: 691
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Hangover / Days After (46), Retrospective / Summary (11)