Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Enormous Pupils And A Good Time Overall
bk-2C-B & MDMA
by uktrips
Citation:   uktrips. "Enormous Pupils And A Good Time Overall: An Experience with bk-2C-B & MDMA (exp104259)". Erowid.org. Jan 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/104259

150 mg oral MDMA
  T+ 0:00 140 mg oral bk-2C-B (capsule)
  T+ 5:00 1 mg oral MDMA

I tried this combination mdma+bk2cb last Friday at a certain festival on entry to the festival I dropped 150 mg mdma and 140 mg bk 2cb they both took about and hour to kick in and once they did I felt extremely euphoric more than mdma itself along with colour enhancements and slight morphing/melting the mdma wore off after around 6 hours(longer than normal for me) at which point I dropped another 100mg of mdma I shot right back up to the euphoric trippiness as before.

Around 3 hours later the festival finished and I still had enormous pupils and strong jaw clenching on the way home I could feel the mdma wearing off and the bk2cb getting trippier at this point the visual effect were impossible to ignore the seats on the train were getting larger and smaller and morphing all whilst still feeling euphoric.

I got home still tripping and high with ridiculously large pupils which lead to me feeling quite anxious. Overall I did really enjoy the experience but one does have to watch out for the extremely long duration of the bk2cb. Also the bk2cb was swallowed in a gel cap without water to avoid dimerisation. Another small negative is that my pupils remained very large for nearly the whole of the next day.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104259
Published: Jan 22, 2018Views: 1,001
MDMA (3), bk-2C-B (618) : Combinations (3), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)