individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Concussion-like Feeling
Cannabis
by Theo
Citation:   Theo. "Concussion-like Feeling: An Experience with Cannabis (exp104387)". Erowid.org. Jan 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/104387

smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I smoked marijuana everyday for about 6 months then one weekend was just constant smoking. Bong rip after bong rip. I was about 2 hours away from home and when Sunday came around I was going home. I do not remember any of the ride. I just remember getting off the interstate in my town which was two hours away from where I was while smoking. The next week I was completely out of it and very depressed and had no idea what was going on. This experience happened about 4 more times in the next 8 months getting worse everytime and always came after weed.

Exp Year: 2013-2014ExpID: 104387
Published: Jan 27, 2018Views: 727
Cannabis (1) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)