Intense Colours
Rhodiola rosea
by kopernikus
Citation:   kopernikus. "Intense Colours: An Experience with Rhodiola rosea (exp104394)". Erowid.org. Feb 27, 2016. erowid.org/exp/104394

oral Rhodiola rosea

I have been experimenting with Ashwagandha and Rodiola for about a month now. My main purpose was to get off Venlafaxin and Amphetamine sulfate (both accomplished). I have not fully come to terms with which of the two is responsible for what effect. A full long-term review of either is therefore postponed. The reason for this review is the following:

I have been having periods within the last month, in which my colour-perception was significantly, undeniably intensified! I have traced it down to be clearly stemming from the Rodiola. I have vast experience with psychedelics and I am very surprised that I cannot find anything whatsoever with regards to this effect online. I would be very interested to hear whether others have had same such experience. The effect is easily explainable, as it is literally just a strong intensification in the saturation of all visible colours. It is especially noticeable at night in the presence of artificial coloured light sources like street lights. At first I was so amazed that I thought my city had changed all the light bulbs in the traffic lights for some new super strong led-type or something...

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104394
Published: Feb 27, 2016Views: 3,495
Rhodiola rosea (352) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)