Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Fantastic With an Odd End
BK-2C-B
by Lumiere
Citation:   Lumiere. "Fantastic With an Odd End: An Experience with BK-2C-B (exp104446)". Erowid.org. Nov 11, 2017. erowid.org/exp/104446

smoked Leonotis leonurus
  T+ 0:00 126 mg oral BK-2C-B
  T+ 4:00 1 tablet oral Dimenhydrinate
  T+ 4:00 2 cups oral Coffee
  T+ 7:30   repeated smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:00   oral Valerian (dried)

This is my first trip report so please excuse anything I missed. I also want to make sure its clear that this report was partially written a few weeks after the event.

0hr - drop with Sun Drop soda at home

+25min - Possibly some mild psychedelic body stimulation although not the same as you would get from amphetamines.

+1hr - 2CBís sibling definitely comes slowly but consistently, once I definitely recognized the effects it never heavily waned in and out like I remember 2C-B being.

+3hr Ė Thereís minor stomach bloating still after attempting forced throw up. My throat feels a bit swollen but I think that already existed.

+4hr? - Iím not quite sure about the time in regards to this, but I took a dimenhydrinate (Dramamine) to try and help with my throat feeling so irritated and swollen (still only slightly swollen). I was also slightly worried about some kind of allergic reaction so I figured taking something might help relieve my worry.

ÖAlso I drank 2 cups of strong pour over coffee between the 3-5hr marks. (I drink anywhere from 2-4 cups a day regularly)

+5hr Ė I think thereís some slight time dilation, this is definitely more psychedelic than MDMA and still steadily increasing in its full range of effects. Thereís really nice euphoria I want to describe as more of a cross between MDMA and 2CB than one or the other alone. Trails on lights feel good to look at; Iím feeling socially able and would invite interaction. I definitely keep thinking about sex, I canít wait for W (my lady) to get home. Music is very appreciated and enhanced it brings elated body feelings. However, I have a constant need to clear throat, which might be from the smoked some dagga I had a bit earlier.

+6.5-7.5hr - Around this time I started feeling more disassociated and my chest was tight and my breathing felt more shallow and difficult. At this point I couldnít tell if it was the high increasing or an allergic reaction to the substance, or an over stimulated nervous system. In any case I had the fear, Iíve had seizures in the past and all these symptoms are associated with seizing for me. At this point I decided to text W (sheís at work) to see if she minds that I go spend money on ganja to ease my anxiety and chill my body. I was so freaked out at that point about blacking out that I just layer on the floor for a while. Finally I hopped on my skateboard and hopped down to the neighborhood ganja shop, picked up my meds, and came right back home; I didnít even get in the door before I packed a bowl. This immediately helped; I just packed back-to-back bowls for a minute until I felt comfy. WOW did this make the high kick in HARD, it was awesome. The visuals and body euphoria just increased, however I still felt like I had a sumo on my chest so I took some valerian root and laid down with W who was home and chilling with me at this point. During this laying down period I had some +++/++++ trancelike moments with clear out of body visuals (just wow).

***In Retrospect:
I plan on researching 2CBís sibling again, happily too. The only reasons I havenít put in another order already are finances and health detox. What I really loved about 2CB that I felt is the same with its BK- counterpart was the erotic sexual feelings and ABILITY. I didnít get to try and have any sexual activity on my trip due to circumstances but I felt as though they would be fantastic. Itís the only substance Iíve tried besides 2CB & MDMA that provide this specific spectrum of sexual feelings (very open, wanting, giving, explorative, dirty but Iím not sure to what extent without actual opportunity).

I look forward to further explorations with this.

Peace Love & Light

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104446
Published: Nov 11, 2017Views: 1,204
bk-2C-B (618) : Combinations (3), Sex Discussion (14), General (1), Alone (16)