Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Getting to Know You
Etizolam
by AP
Citation:   AP. "Getting to Know You: An Experience with Etizolam (exp104635)". Erowid.org. Feb 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/104635

4 mg oral Etizolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:00 4 mg oral Etizolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 3:30 1.5 joints/cigs smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Disclaimer: I've done about 40 different drugs total and am experienced with Etizolam. Please do not start with my dosages as it would knock most people out.

Tolerance: Not had any sort of benzo in 7 days

Medical: I have EDS Type 2 and seem to have a naturally high tolerance to most benzos. I mainly use these for sleep but wanted to test Etizolam to it's full potential. I also suffer from social-anxiety so these pills are not used often by me recreationally.

+0 4mg dropped before my dinner, first of a new batch so started my dose out small

+30min Starting to feel relaxed, that 'numbs' Xanax gives me (particularly on my lips) is present

+45min Had a wee productive spell. Spent 20 minutes tidying and organising things around the house

+1hr Ate half a small pizza. Was good.

+2hr I feel enough time has passed for my second dose. I neck another 4mg

+3hr I feel a lot more motivated/creative. I find myself daydreaming about things I could do to improve my work

+3.5hr My pal shows up with weed and we do a few joints

+4hr I don't feel much different from my initial dose. I'm a little wobbly when walking but that's about it.

+5hr I'm able to open up to my girlfriend and we have a good talk about our relationship that I'd normally have difficulty expressing.

+6hr (11pm) - Sleepy time

Wake up at 7am feeling fresh (I normally sleep in and feel like shit in the morning) and feel a lot more positive.

Conclusion: While I love the recreational value of Xanax. These are also very nice and them being legal in my country (UK) is a massive bonus

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104635
Published: Feb 27, 2018Views: 3,527
Etizolam (568) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)