Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Journey to the Center of My Own Reality
Salvia divinorum
by Lailoken
Citation:   Lailoken. "Journey to the Center of My Own Reality: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp104917)". Erowid.org. Aug 15, 2019. erowid.org/exp/104917

3 hits smoked Salvia divinorum

I'm a regular user of Divine Sage, usually once a week, sometimes more for the last 2 plus years.

On this occasion I was having a mundane afternoon so decided to alter that reality. I had 3 big hits of Lady Sage within 3 minutes holding for 25 seconds each time and had one of the most powerful trips of my life! And I've had plenty top level psychedelic experiences. I've pushed the outer realms of Mescaline Cactus, Psilocybin Mushroom, LSD, LSH, DMT, 5-Meo-DMT and others, so I'm not a beginner.

It was a 'flat on my back unable to move' level experience if someone would have been watching, but I was alone so I'm not really sure what my appearance was. It was extremely super powerful and intense, one of the top 2-3 trips I've had out of hundreds upon hundreds.

It totally stripped me, my thoughts and everything in time and space apart, the entire fabric of visual and physical reality went thru a paper stripping machine at light speed! I was inside solid reality like a full body suit where the suit's walls had no end of endless layers of realities and different forms of consciousness. Endless forms of thought, space, time, reality all pulling and pushing, flowing and disintegrating at warp speed like flicking through layered pages.

I asked the question if I'm inside all this then what do I look like or what is inside, what am I?? So I moved inwards toward the center of all the layers and energies into a point that had no appearance. Then I realized that all the layers of visual and stimulant reality is the only visual appearance of myself and the other exists outside/inside? This which cloaks it in endless forms. So many other unexplainable somewhat disturbing but deeply significant experiences within it, but that's a small taste.

It was one of the most fulfilling psychedelic experiences I've ever had. I couldn't believe I had experienced such an astonishing inner journey to the core of reality! It turned a mundane mediocre afternoon into a once in a lifetime experience! Once again.

Exp Year: 2012-2014ExpID: 104917
Published: Aug 15, 2019Views: 423
Salvia divinorum (44) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)