Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Drunk From Pills
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by Blazed
Citation:   Blazed. "Drunk From Pills: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp10513)". Erowid.org. Feb 10, 2004. erowid.org/exp/10513

1.5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I took 3 pills marked with ĎMYLAN A3í (.5 mg Alprazolam each) following with a sip of wine. No longer than 10 minutes after taking the pills, I began feeling a slight weakening at the knees. After that, I went outside and smoked a cigarette. I came back inside and went online. Didnít really notice a thing after about 30 minutes. I got up from my seat and walked aroundÖ it feels like Iím drunk while trying to walkÖ canít walk in a straight line. I am feeling pretty good though. (It should be noted that Iím typing this report while under the influence of the drug.)

I feel like walking outside to smoke another cigaretteÖ yeah. I tried to get up, but everything seemed to register in my mind in slow motion. Not so much as the typing, nor the TV. More like the vision of the entire room. My hearing is not affected at all. Everything that Iím hearing on the TV is sinking in fairly well.

Gone to smoke one anyway.

Surprising, the cigarette didnít taste as good as it normally does.

On the way back to the comp, I grabbed an ice cream cone because I felt a little hungry and didnít really feel like making myself a sandwich.

I also realized that typing has become more difficult, both in the speed of typing as well as in spelling and grammar. Iíve been frequently going back to correct the things that I have typed so far to make this report make any sense and not to make myself sound like an idiot.

When I sat down to snack, I noticed that the clock on the cable box jumped ahead in time. Itís like I lost at least 30 minutes of my life. What the hell happened? What was I doing for so long? Fuck. At least the ice cream tastes good.

The Jerry Springer show is on. I donít really feel like watching it, yet I canít force myself up to change the channel. Next time Iíll have the remote close at hand.

Now I just feel like laying down. I feel like Iím about to pass out.

Had some M&Ms and they were good. I couldnít stop eating them.

All the worries I had about my low SAT scores and all the other shit thatís going on in my lifeÖ I couldnít give a damn about those things at this point. Iím feeling way too good.

And it looks like Iíve been only capable of jotting down basic experiences, totally incapable of forming a continuous thought in a form of a paragraph. So I think itís about time to check out.

Gone off to bed. Sleep seems like something that would feel so good right about now.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 10513
Published: Feb 10, 2004Views: 41,929
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)