Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Terrified to Go Off of It
Duloxetine (Cymbalta)
by Alice
Citation:   Alice. "Terrified to Go Off of It: An Experience with Duloxetine (Cymbalta) (exp105181)". Erowid.org. Nov 30, 2015. erowid.org/exp/105181

Duloxetine (daily)

Cymbalta Withdrawal Nightmares

I have become increasingly aware (and disturbed by) the many cases of severe Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms. Including, but not limited to, 'brain zaps'!

I myself have been on Cymbalta for eight years. I am terrified to go off of it because of the physical repercussions. I cannot afford to miss work for months while recovering from a drug my doctor gave me.

No warning was given to me about ANY withdrawal symptoms whatsoever. I wish I had known what I was getting myself into.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 105181
Published: Nov 30, 2015Views: 3,089
Duloxetine (395) : Health Problems (27), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)