Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Way More Intense Than I Thought
LSD, MDMA & MDA
by Elf godess
Citation:   Elf godess. "Way More Intense Than I Thought: An Experience with LSD, MDMA & MDA (exp105660)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2017. erowid.org/exp/105660

0.5 hits   LSD
  100 mg oral MDMA
  3 lines insufflated MDA

Well I'm no Terence McKenna when it comes to articulating these things so this will be short.

I came across lots of mdma and mda recently. It's very pure made from pmk and I was told over 90% pure for the mda and 84% for the mdma, both are glass rocks.

I originally thought I'd go to a gig in town after taking just some mdma. I got carried away and started out by taking half a hit of my friend's acid. Lots of people then showed up and I started giving away mdma for donations or just free if people had no money. The acid was kicking in well and me and my friend each had a 100mg dose of mdma followed by 3 lines of mda.

I eat allot of acid and I wasn't expecting much from half a hit but I was getting open eye visuals the moment I could feel the mdma/mda kicking in. It didn't even feel like mdma/mda. It was just an intensifying of the psychedelic experience. Major ego loss. I felt I was everyone. I couldn't follow any conversation and I sat with a guy who had declined any drugs saying I'm like obelix I fell in the vat I'll stick to beer. He could see where I was and sort of adjusted his vibe to meet mine and I found I could talk to him easily.

Anyway my friend wanted to go to this gig along with obelix and a bunch of other people. So she left me with some others and we got in the hot tub. My friend taxied back soon after not being able to handle all the drunk people in town. She got in the hot tub along with others and obelix who I really like. That's about it really.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 105660
Published: Feb 23, 2017Views: 1,650
LSD (2), MDA (34), MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Large Group (10+) (19)