Sinusitis Pain Relief
Cannabis
by Lilith
Citation:   Lilith. "Sinusitis Pain Relief: An Experience with Cannabis (exp105705)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/105705

2 hits smoked Cannabis

I suffer from severe sinusitis at least once a year. Usually in spring. I cannot describe to you the pain. My whole face aches, my head hurts, I can barely breathe. Codeine, Ibuprofen and the like do nothing for relief. But when I take a few puffs, my life changes. Not enough to get me stoned. The weed doesn't take away the pain. It removes me from the pain, if I can put it like that. With none of the side effects of the handfuls of pills.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 105705
Published: Jan 13, 2016Views: 1,123
Cannabis (1) : Not Applicable (38), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Health Benefits (32)