Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Slight but Noticable Effects
Mulberry
by JustSomeGuy
Citation:   JustSomeGuy. "Slight but Noticable Effects: An Experience with Mulberry (exp105755)". Erowid.org. Feb 20, 2019. erowid.org/exp/105755

100 berries oral Mulberry (fresh)

This event took place several years ago, although I can't remember all the details I do remember grazing on some wild mullberries for approximately an hour and noting to my friend that I felt slightly buzzed for some reason and he confirmed the same. I would like to note that at that time I was not experimenting with any drugs and had not taken anything that day that could attribute to these effects, it also wasn't placebo as I hadn't even heard of psychoactive mulberries and thought that they were raspberries, until several months ago when I saw some growing wild and googled what they were after remembering that strange experience with them.

To describe the 'buzz' that we both noticed, it was more like a sense of relaxation, mixed with alertness. Similar to the feeling I get after eating large amounts of turkey (which contains L-tryptophan) however I wasn't tired like I get after eating turkey. We ate a pretty large amount of the berries which I would estimate was over 100 each, mixing ripe and unripe berries as I liked the taste of both. There was absolutely no 'hallucinogenic' effects, and the effects we did feel were extremely mild to say the least, not even worth the trouble of finding mullberries then eating hundreds. I just remember, not everything I read on the internet is true especially when it comes to psychoactive substances.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 105755
Published: Feb 20, 2019Views: 1,070
Mulberry (254) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)