Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
It Definitely Wasn't Worth Smoking
Cannabis & Unknown
by Taralynn
Citation:   Taralynn. "It Definitely Wasn't Worth Smoking: An Experience with Cannabis & Unknown (exp105932)". Erowid.org. Jul 31, 2019. erowid.org/exp/105932

smoked Cannabis
    smoked Unknown

Laced Bud

At this point in my life, I was in college, working a part time job, and smoking a lot of weed. It had become routine for me to go to class during the day, get out of work at 9 or 10, stop by my dealers house, go home and smoke, then repeat the process tomorrow.

This particular day was no different. I went to my dealer's house, picked up a gram from him and headed home. When I got home and I inspected the bag, I noticed something very unusual. The bag itself had like... black stains on the inside, where the bud was. The bud itself had some of this black stuff on it
The bud itself had some of this black stuff on it
as well and I realized with some dismay that this shit was laced.

But I had just had a long day, I already bought the damn thing, and so I figured I may as well smoke it. So I rolled the gram into a nice blunt and lit it up. I smoke 3/4 of the blunt before putting it out and I was just watching Charmed on my laptop.

I don't remember how long it was before I realized that I was not just feeling stoned, but I know it wasn't long. I started feeling similarly to the one time I had taken acid (not a pleasant experience) and so I started to panic. I was definitely hallucinating, though my thoughts stayed fairly rational, thank Goddess.

I hadn't expected to trip AT ALL that night and I had to get up early the next morning for classes, so I started freaking out a little bit.

I tried to make myself throw up, thinking for some reason that that would help to get this stuff out of my body. Nothing came up, but I was making these horrible noises while trying to throw up and it made me think that I must have looked/sounded like a dying, feral animal. That really did not help the anxiety I was feeling, so I scraped my bowl and smoked the resin, because whenever I smoke resin it puts me right to sleep.

I pretty much just slept that trip off after that, and I consider myself really lucky that I didn't have a worse reaction to whatever I was dosed with.

It definitely wasn't worth smoking.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 105932
Published: Jul 31, 2019Views: 662
Cannabis (1), Unknown (120) : What Was in That? (26), Alone (16)