responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Extremely Light Threshold
Phalaris Grass
by MSW
Citation:   MSW. "Extremely Light Threshold: An Experience with Phalaris Grass (exp105970)". Erowid.org. Mar 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/105970

1 g smoked Phalaris Grass (dried)

I was craving a psychedelic experience today, so I decided to try to smoke some clippings from a few phalaris plants I am raising. I rolled approximately 1 gram into a single rolling paper and smoked it. It took 5-10mins to smoke. I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth the smoke was, I expected it to be really harsh. I definitely have some EXTREMELY light threshold effects.

My body has relatively the same feeling (constant spinal rushes) as when I vaporized over 100mg of pure DMT powder, but I am definitely not sailing through space to meet 'the beings'. I think I am having very slight visual distortions. It is hard to tell because I have some HPPD from all my use of psychedelics and dissociatives. I'm going to have enough to spare when my seedlings grow up, so I found it to be a pleasant experience.

And in the 10 minutes it to write this report, the effects have mostly faded... but it was still interesting!

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 105970
Published: Mar 4, 2018Views: 2,116
Phalaris Grass (174) : General (1), Alone (16)