Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for
the number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,422. $10-$500 donations are doubled! [see progress]

Donate Cryptocurrency
The Wonder of Your Mind
Syrian Rue & 2C-E
by Mystic333
Citation:   Mystic333. "The Wonder of Your Mind: An Experience with Syrian Rue & 2C-E (exp106531)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/106531

1 capsl oral Syrian Rue
  1 tablet oral 2C-E

Mindset and setting :
I am not a psychonaut but do have extensive experiences with magic mushroom, some Amanita muscaria, a few time with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, and a little bit of ayahuasca, mescaline.

Experience :
I received 2 small pill from a vendor and since the pill is very small I decided to up the ante with 1 capsule of syrian rue. They say 1 pill is for a medium dose, so I guess my combination made it become a strong or very strong dose.

I gulped down the syrian rue first, wait like 10 minutes, then downed the 2 CE pill. The trip started a little over an hour, at first I even thought it was not going to work but Oh boy! When it came on it was very intense. In fact, my open eyes visual was more intense compared with magic mushroom. I felt energy surging through my body, call it Chi energy or mystical energy. I felt the energy in my heart chakras, tightened and condensed, it felt weird but good nonetheless. Also euphoric, happy feeling and enlightened ideas which make me remember back the Buddha teachings, he said the Mind is the boss and everything is created with thoughts. At this point I realized the Mind is much much more powerful and extensive than we normally think. I felt so grateful for this knowledge and understand that this experience was a privilege, a reward and answer for those seeking to advanced their spiritual development.

There is much more than what I write here, but it is hard to put into words, words is very flat and shallow, like 2 dimensions, while these experiences generate from multi dimensional, full of meaning and very very deep. The come down was longer than I anticipated (due to syrian rue) I felt really tired and a little bit of headache, the good thing is I did not vomit.

The trip last around 10 hours, took it at 11:30 pm, in my room with no light or music, just me in the quiet of the night. I plan to wait a few weeks before consume the remaining pill, this time maybe without the Syrian Rue.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 106531
Published: May 31, 2018Views: 736
Syrian Rue (45), 2C-E (137) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)