Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $250 or more, support accurate drug info, and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by local artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
It Prevented Tripping
LSD & Lamotrigine
by Learner
Citation:   Learner. "It Prevented Tripping: An Experience with LSD & Lamotrigine (exp106573)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/106573

150 mg oral Pharms - Lamotrigine (daily)
  1.5 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)

I have tripped before and very much enjoyed it. It has always been spiritual and wonderful.

However, I started taking lamotrigine a few years ago and just a few days ago took acid, the first psychadelic I've tried since being on lamotrigine. Coming up, I thought it was going to be good. I felt the expanding sense of mind and a lifting up above normal reality. However, it never got beyond that. I got a heavy sense of body tension and twitching. There were no closed eye visuals and no open eye visuals other than some things looked a little more interesting and weird. My thoughts weren't very different than normal, just a little bit distracted and like I didn't know what to do.

The most significant symptom was body tension, which was not fun. So, I blame the lack of experience on lamotrigine.

[150-200 mg daily of lamotrigine]

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 106573
Published: May 7, 2018Views: 1,066
Pharms - Lamotrigine (432) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)