Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Getting Carried Away
MDMA
by IDIOT
Citation:   IDIOT. "Getting Carried Away: An Experience with MDMA (exp106631)". Erowid.org. Feb 18, 2020. erowid.org/exp/106631

repeated insufflated MDMA
  1   MDMA (pill / tablet)

Went to an all day festival with a friend and took some MDMA with us. Iíd had half a gram the week before with no bad side effects and a pill the week before that with the same. Both experiences were euphoric. This was around my 6th time trying MD.

I snorted about an 8th of it at first and definitely felt high, but it was more wired and I was still self conscious, paranoid and didnít get any euphoria or love.
I was still self conscious, paranoid and didnít get any euphoria or love.
I just had loads of energy. We stayed up from 1pm until 7am when we went home but by this point wed done an entire gram each and a pill searching after that Empathogenesis. We had a crying deep chat right at the beginning of the day and I think this put us on a down all day hence why we didnít fully feel the effects, also because I'd been doing too much.

We were awake for 3 days straight afterwards, hallucinations, no emotions. Now its been 4 days and Iím fuzzy in my vision, slow and clumsy and feel not normal. I feel like Iím behind a layer stuck in my head.

Really scared its going to be long term as I love MD but I canít deal with this for more than a week.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 106631
Published: Feb 18, 2020Views: 626
MDMA (3) : What Was in That? (26), Hangover / Days After (46), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)