individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Excellent for Sleep Assistance
Triazolam
by Eraserhead
Citation:   Eraserhead. "Excellent for Sleep Assistance: An Experience with Triazolam (exp106711)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/106711

0.25 mg oral Pharms - Triazolam (pill / tablet)

I was prescribed Halcion for temporary insomnia after a divorce. Unlike other benzodiazepines I had tried (Xanax, Valium, klonopin) I found that triazolam had remarkably few side effects and worked perfectly for the times I needed it. When I took it, I found that if I wished to fall asleep I could quickly.

Due to the short half-life I had no side effects upon waking and no side effects that had been present with other medications of the same class. If I took one and did not want to fall asleep, I did not feel 'sleepy'. It was only when sleep was desired that it helped. For me, I found it a terrific tool to be used as needed for occasional insomnia. I experienced no morning after effects and was quite impressed with the efficacy of this drug.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 106711
Published: May 7, 2018Views: 1,723
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : Glowing Experiences (4), Medical Use (47), Alone (16)